13 April 2013

Freebie: Mother's day card by Maiko Nagao




Would you like a super cool card for mother's day? I tweaked my 'You're so freakin' awesome' card I designed earlier this year for mother's day! You mat download it for FREE, on me. Hope your special moma will love it as much as I do!

Oh and wait, I have two versions: UK - 'mum' and US - 'mom' so make sure you click on the right link below!





Make sure you print on a thick A4 card and set it to 'fit to page' when printing. There are two grey lines at the top and bottom as markers for you to cut in half. 

Don't forget to check out my brand new hand-lettered Mother's Day card here!

I’m super active on facebook, pinterest and twitter, so let’s stay in touch!

*Please note these cards are for personal use only and not to be sold.

Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover