Give your old and boring T-shirt an easy DIY makeover! It took me less than 10 minutes and look how cute it looks...
You will need:
- Old T-shirt
- Fabric of your choice (I used fabric from an old dress)
- Pocket pattern
- Needle + thread or fabric glue
- A piece of paper
1. Print the free pattern and cut along the external solid lines. If you don't have a printer, just cut the fabric to 13cm x 16cm (5.1"x6.2").
2. Place the pattern on your fabric, trace and cut.
3. Fold along the dotted line on each side and iron flat.
4. If you're using fabric glue: Apply fabric glue along the edges. Place your pocket onto your tee, press firmly and let dry with a heavy book over the top for 30 mins.
If you're sewing: Place pins on each corner and carefully hand sew around the edges (except for the top).
Voilà! Enjoy it!