7 February 2013

FREE: You're so freakin' awesome card by Maiko Nagao


I have literally JUST finished designing this valentines day card for my husband after spending hours trying to perfect the typography! Yay, and because I love it so much I thought I should share it with all of you. Make sure you print it on a thick A4 card and set it to 'fit to page'. There are two grey lines at the top and bottom as markers for you to cut in half. It makes two if you're lucky enough have more than one 'freakin' awesome' people in your life!I’m fairly active on facebook, pinterest and twitter, so let’s stay in touch!
// Valentine's Day Card Download //
Enjoy~!



9 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! Feel free to download it and print it out for Valentine's Day! x

      Delete
    2. How do I download it? Thank you!

      Delete
    3. Hi Vanessa, just click on the 'Download yours here' button and it'll show you the file in a new tab. Save that onto your desktop (you can either right click on it or drag it onto your desktop) and voila! Print it to fit on your page and cut in half ;) Enjoy~! x

      Delete
  2. I love these cards!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've printed this out for my hubby-to-be today, just love it, thanks for sharing! ♥

    (Might frame the second card as a cool reminder for us both too, hee hee!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your kind words! Framing the second one is a great idea!

    Oh, you can now get the 'Freakin Awesome' design as cushion covers, iphone and laptop cases from my Society6 shop which is a little bit exciting! http://society6.com/MaikoNagao

    Hope you have the most amazing Valentine's day! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards design....really impressive post...keep it up..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover