28 September 2014

Free pineapple print download! Hand lettering by Maiko Nagao






It's my birthday today and I feel like spreading some love! So here is today's creation as part of my 365 days of type  'A pineapple a day keeps the worries a day' print for you to download for free!






Make sure you print on a thick A4 card and set it to 'fit to page' when printing.  
 *Please note this print is for personal use only and not to be sold or redistributed. Only one print per family please ;)


Like the look of this wall? You can also purchase my other prints here:
1. Shine bright like a diamond via www.maikonagao.com
2. Brush circle love via Society6
3. Polka dot rain dip via Society6


LOVE my work? You can now purchase my prints from www.maikonagao.com

 

Follow me on facebook, pinterest and twitter, for more daily creative inspiration!




4 comments :

  1. I'm obviously a bit late to the Maiko Nagao party, but glad to discover your blog and am now following happily alone. Thank you for a great freebie, I've printed it for my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how kind...happy birthday to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the image to print! Im redecorating my sons playroom and the color scheme is black/white and yellow, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this print! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover