What do you do with old magazines? Easy, you upcycle them and make them into envelopes! I used an old Vogue issue but any magazine would do. A home and garden one with plants and flowers would be extra cute too!
You will need
An old magazine, scissors, envelope template, a glue stick and a pen.
1. Tear out some magazine pages that you like
2. Download envelope template, print it out to your desired size and cut it out.
3. Trace the envelope template on a magazine page
4. Cut the envelope shape out
5. Glue the bottom flap down to the two side flaps.
Voila, you've made your own envelope!
You can also follow me on facebook, pinterest, instagram and twitter, for more daily creative inspiration!