How gorgeous are these DIY giant tissue paper pom poms by Martha Stewart!? They would be perfect for birthday parties, weddings and baby showers!
Here's what you'll need:
- Tissue paper in desired colors (8 sheets per pom-pom)
- 24-gauge white cloth-covered floral wire
1. Stack eight 20-by-30-inch sheets of tissue. Make 1 1/2 inch wide accordion folds, creasing with each fold.
2. Fold an 18-inch piece of floral wire in half, and slip over center of folded tissue; twist. With scissors, trim ends of tissue into rounded or pointy shapes.
3. Separate layers, pulling away from center one at a time.
4. Tie a length of monofilament to floral wire for hanging.
Make sure you view Martha Stewart's full tutorial here.