So I found the cutest no sew tutu tutorial on The Pinning Mama. It's a little lengthy so I managed to cut it down a little bit. But make sure you check out her site for the full tutorial!
You will need:
- Wide elastic
- Tulle fabric
1. Measure the waist dimension needed for the tutu and cut a elastic a little longer.
2. Tie or sew the ends of the elastic together to form a circle.
3. Cut the tulle strips twice the desired length for your finished tutu.
4. Take one strip at a time and form an “upside-down” U shape. Place the “upside-down” U piece of tulle behind the waistband. Make sure the ends are even and then put the 2 ends on top of the waistband and through the opening between the top of the tulle U and the waistband. Pull tightly.
5. Add all your tulle pieces until the waistband is full. Slide the tulle pieces together so they are close and no distances are showing between them. Voila~!